Thursday 21 November 2019

Rogue Stars Planning one large, one easy campaign.

I was going to add this to my last post, but I thought I'd do it proper like. 

Our last game was real fun, 2 very well matched sides in a vertical struggle.

Now here's what I can do:
Location.  Karpaphia at the end of WW2/start WW3/weird WW2.

Sides

I have an idea for an unusual force, but I need to run it past "they who must be obeyed".

Witches and possibly the odd minion or Egor.  

Nazi Zombies as in the last one.

Nazi (bred) werewolves & handler.

Vampires, these haven't had an outing for ages.

Evil Witch of the West, with flying monkeys and guard.  Got from Khurasan!  http://khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/15mmfantasy.html

Evil Herr Doktor with golem & constructs.  Working on this one.
http://www.oldgloryuk.com/15mm-horror/50/209/500/518

Local werewolves?  Wolves?  Revolting peasants as "fillers".  I've topped up my Blotz Medieval village in their sale - there's a destroyed Russian village out there - and a church.

The Expanse.  This is going to be a biggie.

Interestingly, I'm a fan of the TV series, Tony of the books.
I bough the game - or so I thought, but ended up with the expansion pack. 

Timeframe.  Roughly relates to the series:
Before- tension of war.
During War
Emergence effect.
After - expansion.

Groups.  This is going to be flexible.
Earth & Mars customs service/patrols, special forces/enforcement diplomatic protection/cops/detectives.  Marines & naval personnel.  Scientists and CSI

Belters.  Cops/security.  Low level mercs/terrorists/freedom fighters.  Armed & unarmed civvies.  Pirates.

Mixed.  Ships crews.  Refugees.

Majority will cone courtesy of GZG seasonal sale.  Some of Alternative Armies post apocalypse range will be roped in for belter "colour".

I have a target that'll work - I hope! Low level mercs were recruited from Eros as security.  So in the beginning they were being transported in large numbers.  During the war they & corporate security got away from Eros - where did they go?  During the war they were used to protect the scientists & technicians, both targets for everyone.

So the campaign will be different groups coming, going, arriving.  They will occasionally bump into each other and "bounce off" or come into conflict.  Thank Hades for computers!

No comments:

Post a Comment