Sunday 28 July 2024

A Box! Butlers Printed Models

 Lord but ye do love an unboxing!

I do confess that it's been since December since I've ordered.


What can I say, a 20% offer is hard to pass up

I'm looking to upgrade 2 specific areas:  Quar with enclosures, tentage and scatter.

Ah Venus.  I wanted the post mounted buildings.

Interesting packaging, all most lovely wrapped in good quality paper.  You get so used to ziplock bags!

Cannot fault the quality, neatness and skill!

Well worth a look, some interesting stuff from a conveyor belt to a Japanese/Korean temple.

Walled enclosures.  Some with pavement, some damaged.



Barriers and bits!




Roadblock. tower, 4 tents and back of lorry office.
 



More barriers and sandbags


Bread oven (objective!) scenic ruins and small building.


Small field guns that refuse to be photographed.


Armoured cars and a non deployed gun.


And -- Venus!  These don't have lift off roofs, I might have a go---










My repacking is pants---.





No comments:

Post a Comment